Sunday 24 February 2008

Here again!

Well, I’m back, Tired, but pleased.
Been busy all day: washing clothes (one does sweat a lot in the sun…), looking through photos I took during my vacation, reading newspapers in Finnish (I did look at the news in the TV, but my Spanish isn’t that good –una cerveza, por favor is the most I can manage).
A whole week without the Net!

And tomorrow work. It’s raining, it’s grey, but I know now for sure that the sun does still exist! She’s just too damn lazy to travel here!

I’ll be visiting your blogs in some days, now I have to get some sleep. Meanwhile, enjoy photos from my trip:

8 comments:

Mick said...

Alright, Susu, how many pairs did you buy? The truth! No rounding the number down! :D

SusuPetal said...

Hey, hey, not that easy! I need some guesses first!(and besides, can't tell you the answer, because I have a qontest about the matter in my Finish photo blog...)

hpy said...

As I already said in Finnish: WELCOME BACK. (Been missing you...)

SusuPetal said...

Nice to be missed, HPY:)

Peter said...

So, many of guessed Egypt... and it was Spain! Welcome back with your new shoes!

SusuPetal said...

Egypt was last year, Spain this year, Peter. Thanks for the welcome!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Spanish movie, starring shoes! So many individualistic pairs of shoes :)
I noticed in one town (when we were in Spain) that about every second shop was a shoe shop or -- a boutique selling wedding dresses. How many brides can fit into a small town...

SusuPetal said...

Spaniards are crazy about shoes, there really was as many shoe shops as pubs in Prague, Kutuharju...and that's plenty.
Wedding dresses I didn't notice...!