Friday 16 July 2010

Bracelets



The heat wave is tender on the skin. I enjoy summer. The sun lightens a little the darkness inside me.

I’ve found my hands this year. Before, I used my hands to write and draw with computer, but at the beginning of the year I started to paint and crochet. I painted and painted and I still do. I’ve made so many pictures that I could fill a medium sized gallery with my work.



I’ve crocheted hats and scarfs and gloves and everything, made hair bands and wreaths. When it became too warm to have wool and cotton in my lap, I started to make bracelets. I use wooden pearls, in bright colors, also black and white. Glass pearls in shade of turqoise sea.
Colors are good therapy.

Like my hats, hair bands and wreaths, my bracelets are now for sale at Harakan Taivas is Helsinki.


8 comments:

Ellen said...

very nice stuff you are creating!!

SusuPetal said...

Ellen, nice that you popped by!

Mick said...

Yes, very nice indeed ... of course I went for a visit at Harakan Taivas and fell in love with a pair of red heels. They have lots of shoes there it seems.

SusuPetal said...

Mick, I could guess! Well, you just have to buy another pair of red heels.

Trotter said...

Hi Susu! Very creative!! Summer is always great... ;)
Have a great weekend!

SusuPetal said...

Gil, summer is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Your bracelets look fun and delightful! Good work, Susu.

SusuPetal said...

Thank you, A.M. I believe I have found colors again.