Friday 11 January 2013

Art Exhibition In Eastern Helsinki



preparing the exhibition, Johanna's paintings



On Tuesday was the opening of my second exhibition, together with my friend Johanna. She shows her magnificent paintings, mostly mixed art with fabulous colors and texture. I’ve made photo manipulations and the exhibition is called Window to Dream.



something to eat at the opening


It took six hours to get all the paintings and photos up to the walls, but we had a lot of fun doing it. The exhibition place is Culture Place Mellari, situated in eastern Helsinki. The exhibition is opened from Monday to Friday from 10 to 18. 


paintings by Johanna


As usual I’ll post gradually those works of mine in my blogs and on my homepages.


my photo manipulations



WELCOME!







6 comments:

Eko said...

Menestystä näyttelylle.
Olen vakuuttunut töiden korkeatasoisuudesta.
Tervehtien Eko

Mick Mather said...

Once again, C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S !!!

SusuPetal said...

Kiitos, Eko.

Thanks, once again, Mick!

PeterParis said...

So happy to see that you get another chance to show your artwork! Are you happy to sell some? I guess somehow you would like to keep the best ones for yourself?

SusuPetal said...

Hi, Peter, I'd be glad to get rid of every piece! I have so many paintings at home, too many. I succeeded in selling ten paintings at my first exhibition, that was great!! This exhibition, we'll see....

SusuPetal said...

Sorru, Peter, I somehow managed to delete your comment. But oh yes, the red dots beside the paintings are a blessing!